We will ask for a copy of your
- Photo ID
- Proof of Insurance
- Doctors Prescription for Therapy
- Completed New Patient Forms (click here)
What to Wear
- Comfortable, workout style, clothing
- Close toed athletic shoes
What to Expect
- You will begin with a comprehensive assessment by one of our Physical or Occupational Therapists.
- You will receive treatment following the evaluation.
- You will receive an exercise program to take home alongside your regularly scheduled visits.
Continue to familiarize yourself with your diagnosis. If you have any questions pertaining to your injury or your prescribed exercises, a qualified Physical or Occupational Therapist will be able to answer your questions. Our staff will aid you to be proactive in reaching your goals.